Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stew of Sin #82


Patrick Dempsey. He's the latest edition. When was the moment he turned from skinny, nerdy star of such films as Loverboy and Some Girls (where we see his wee-wee), to the filled-out, hottie that he is today? I'll tell you. He had a brief stint as Sela Ward's mentally ill brother on the fabulous Once and Again. Hadn't seen him in a while until he appeared there. Instantly I was smitten by his manly, sexy presence. Plus, he's a great actor. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but maybe I should. Both Eric Dane and him; on one show. Hmmm.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!