Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stew of Sin #83 & #84

Writing about Patrick Dempsey on Once and Again made me realize that I've missed a couple of other highly worthy additions to my stew. It's another woman (this is getting to be an epidemic of heterosexual tendencies). How can I not add her? It's Sela Ward. First off, she's so sexy. Ever since she appeared (admittedly, overly made-up...it was the 80's after all) with Tom Hanks in Nothing in Common, I've had a crush on her. But it was her turn as Lily on Once and Again that made me appreciate how hot she actually was. Secondly, she's a frighteningly amazing actress. She does no wrong. No matter how small the role, she brings such depth to the part. Well, I can't bring up her sexy divorcee' on Once and Again without giving creedence to her acting partner, the super hot Billy Campbell. Another great actor, and it seems clear to me that these two brought out the best in one another. Both so talented and such heat on the small screen. Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! A very moving show (the marriage at the end of season two--I believe--was almost too much for me to bear). But I digress. We're talking about the hot factor. Bring these two in; especially if they're acting like Rick and Lily, will greatly increase the heat in the over-flowing tub. Enjoy.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!