Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stew of Sin # 86

I've found Matt Lauer kind of hot since he was talking up Madonna before her concerts would air on HBO (oh so many years ago). He had long flowing hair back then, and I found him quite tasty... that is to say, tasty-looking. I haven't had the pleasure. Well, since he's been so popular on The Today Show, I've still found him appealing there. However, he was one of those celebrities that the other half didn't find to be all that and a bag of chips. Thus, it somehow rubbed off on me that he wasn't attractive in my book as well. Does anyone else experience this weird phenomena? I don't get it. Anyway, since the hot-as-hell photo of Matt appeared on The Today Show of him in his swim trunks, and sporting that extremely hard body of his, I could no longer resist adding him to my stew of sin. With the other half's vote of confidence on his uber-hotness, he is now officially added. Welcome Matt.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!