Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Uber-Happy!

Musician friend Shafeeg was over this evening. The other half sat in on our work session, providing his two cents (all of which was helpful...thanks boy!) Sooooo much was completed. French Toast (the completed project) can't be far off. We agreed that Shafeeg would complete each track and send it off to me. I would then send the track to my sound guy, allowing him to move ahead. It's all coming together. We went through piece by piece, instructed on the changes and figured out what was still needed. Some of the changes made and some of the very cool new tracks provided in recent days, are surely going to make this a far better project. I'm soo excited...and I just can't hide it. Shafeeg believes he can have the score completed by Turkey Day; or thereabouts. Very good session tonight! Now to do what I must do. I have to complete the DVD menu and the wrap reel/bloopers, etc.

Great day @ work today. My longest day thus far; a whole 7 hours (I'm pooped). Got a glowing compliment from a customer; right in front of the big boss. The customer even went as far to ask my boss if she was the manager...so that she could tell my boss how much she (the customer) loved me. My boss responded w/ "we love him too." The customer was then told that it was my third day; and boy, was she impressed. Ah, so nice to be appreciated. Again, I'm having so much fun being back in retail. Of course, this weekend is a big sale for "friends and family", thus things are gonna get crazy.

BTW, I got that zombie film. It's a three pager where I am bitten and then turned to the undead. Good times. I've yet to hear about the nudie movie. I'm assuming I didn't get it.

Anyway, a great day today!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!