Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"It's tasty, by God!"

A big "hi there and hello" to all of you, my passionately dedicated readers. That's not a diss...I do appreciate those who stay with me. I've found it interesting in the past. There are some friends that I talk to on a regular basis, and I'll begin telling them a tale of my life...only to have them say, "Yeah, I know. I read it on your blog." Heavens. Not many people comment these days, so I've no way of knowing that you've paid a visit. So, you should leave comments and questions, letting me know who you are, etc. It's a small way for us to connect. Anyway, this was meant to be a quick update entry. So, here we are.

Sunday marked my second day on the job. Busy, crazy, but fun. Things are about to get even wackier as the holidays approach. Since I don't yet know all of the products, finishes, colors, etc, it's gonna be a mighty challenge to keep my head above water. Wish me luck.

I had two auditions yesterday for Columbia College student films. One is a zombie short. Good, gory fun! The other is a darker examination of a crumbling relationship, and a man who will go to great lengths to find intimacy and a human connection. The latter will require nudity. I've discussed this w/ the other half and w/ friend Clare. I'm unsure of it. I will do it, but I'm concerned that it'll haunt me later. But, on the other side, I think the script is strong, and the nudity is certainly not gratuitous. I get it. I understand that it's there to add to the nakedness and vulnerability of the character. The part sounds very challenging. Who knows if I'll get either one or the both of them. The good thing, is that the latter would film next week, when I'm already scheduled off from work. Meant to be? Whatever. Anyway, it'd be a nice challenge and nice to add some adt'l credits to my resume.

Will be meeting my French Toast musician tomorrow. We've got a hope to have the score completed by immediate post-Thanksgiving. It's time to complete this puppy!

Later.

1 comment:

Bitterknitter said...

I'm always checking in on you, I just don't have much to say as far as commentary most days. But I'm always here, sitting quietly in the corner.

-Liza with an S

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!