Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stew of Sin # 85


I've always found our next participant to be sexy, quirky and fun. Jim Carrey. Tonight, the other half and I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. He was magnificent, and extremely cute. Plus, who can forget his appearance (I don't recall the awards show) in the buff, except for his fig leaf. Legend has it that the costumer had to increase the size of the fig leaf in order to accomodate his endowments. Penis size aside, he's still extremely edible. Welcome Jim, to my stew.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!