Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stew of Sin # 90

I can't recall his name. However, he will be joining the other Hollywood hopefuls when they arrive for the chance at their big break on American Idol. He showed up in Dallas; and immediately, it became clear that I MUST HAVE HIM! Until he appears again, he will be known as the "Ultimate AI Hottie". All other stew-worthy participants in my debauchery will be thrown aside to make way for this 24-year old vision of manliness and chivalry. How wonderful would it be for him to say to me; while involved in the throes of passion, "Yes, sir" ? I don't care how perverse I'm being. It's been eons since a "celebrity" (he's not really one yet) has floated my boat in such a big way. Ahem. Welcome w/ open arms (well, not open since I will have to cover myself to prevent indecency as he approaches), "Ultimate AI Hottie". I'm sooo bad, but if you saw his audition and his story about growing up on the farm...you would totally understand. If not, leave me to my fantasy, folks.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!