Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Concerns about the Living Dead # 29

Below is a link to a blog I posted the other day; regarding free Valentine's Day tickets to see a preview screening of George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. Well, we got 'em. Of course, when I went into the store, I found the schedule posted for next week. I haven't been scheduled on a Thursday for at least the past month. What should I be scheduled for; on the exact night I needed off to go see this film? Yes, Thursday the 14th. No worries, however, as I was able to switch w/ a co-worker. She had a conflict as well, so she came to me first. Lovely how that worked out! Zombies, zombies, zombies!

http://klugula.blogspot.com/2008/01/concerns-about-living-dead-28.html

Also, here is my email to the contest officiants; regarding my love for zombies. This is what won me the prize!------

"Since first seeing Day of the Dead at age 12 (crying "fear" tears), zombies have been my life. I dream, write, watch films about, and prepare for zombies. I genuinely fear the day of their arrival. Knowing me and hearing "zombie", you will think of me. Zombies equal me."

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!