Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Concerns about the Living Dead #33

Well, based on two comments posted on the MySpace page for George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead, the twenty (I think) semi-finalists have been selected. Both comments said that they were informed via telephone from The Weinstein Company. Nothing has been posted on the page. Since I received no phone call, it doesn't appear as though we were one of the chosen films for George himself to see. Well, as saddened as I am, I will get the director's cut of Ready to Go completed; and submit it elsewhere. Movin' on.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!