Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Concerns about the Living Dead #34

Perhaps I spoke too soon. There's a lot of hoopla going on over at the MySpace page for George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead. Comments that state the folks claiming to have been called and given the news of "semi-final"ism may be speaking untruths. Others saying the contest was complete BS, and others saying to wait until Friday (the official announcement date) to hear the real story. I will continue to monitor this wackiness, but have decided we're not out of the running yet. Keep your fingers crossed. Ready to Go (the contest version) is not dead (or undead) yet.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!