Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

"French Toast" Completed!

A few days ago, sound guy Adam got me the final soundtrack; w/ all of the corrections I had requested. The other half transferred it into the format I needed, I input it into the track w/ the final cut; and PRESTO! my first film, French Toast is officially done. The other half and I had a lengthy, heated discussion over the lack of visual effects I had initially wanted, but I have made the choice to call it complete. The effects will neither make nor break the film. Other projects warrant my attention now.


It was an emotional moment. I finished my final viewing and shed a few tears. I'm a softee, so mock if you must. It's done. I can't believe it's done.

What's next? I now must find some reputable festivals to submit this effort.

To all who worked on the film; thanks so very much. It was a great experience; and I greatly appreciate all of the hard work done and the ideas put forth. We did it!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!