Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Praise the Heavens!

It's official. We got an offer; and we accepted. Done and done. Our condo has been sold. Talk about getting in under the gun. We leave a week from Monday! It'll probably close after we've already left. Done.

Also, I spoke to my possible future boss; the manager in the Restoration Scottsdale store. She simply said that we will meet/interview when I arrive in AZ. This means, there's nothing I can do about it until we get there...

That's two biggies I don't have to worry about any further...for the moment, I guess.

It's now almost 9pm; and the results have not yet been posted; as far as the George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead short film contest. What gives?

Also, we chatted a bit w/ the folks buying our home; and they will be purchasing some of our larger furniture pieces; which means less for us to haul; and more cash in our pocket.

When all is said and done, today was a pretty sweet day. Life is good at this moment in time.

What's more, we HAVE NO FURTHER SHOWINGS of our place. I can't tell you how great it was to have so much traffic; in the hope of getting an offer; but w/ that comes the constant picking up/clean up of our condo; keeping it in inspection order. What a giant pain in the ass...BUT NO MORE! Slobby sloth; for the next 9 days, here we come!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!