Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Local Actors Spotted!

I've decided (stealing this idea from friend Casey) to keep track of the celebs I encounter here in LA. The other half has decided to refer to them as "just local actors". Whether that's demeaning or not, it makes sense. I figure we'll be seeing these folks every other day, so within a few weeks (shoot, it's happening now) it'll be no big deal.

1. Rosanna Arquette
2. Rick Gonzales
3. Aaron Eckhart
4. Christopher Titus (saw him here in Sherman Oaks yesterday)
5. Drew Carey (obviously, since we went to The Price is Right)
6. George Clooney (the other half spotted him in Santa Monica while I was "working")
7. Anne Hathaway (same place as Clooney)

I think that's it. I'll keep you posted, cuz you care so very much. :)

Look at me, I'm a celebrity reporter!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!