Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Concerns about the Living Dead #37

I don't think this is technically a "zombie" movie. Based on the trailer, it appears to be more of an "infected" movie, but they all belong to the same family. Wanna argue this with me? I'm up for it! This is a remake of Rec (as in "record"; like on a camera) which I have yet to see. It's a Spanish film from last year. I saw the trailer many months ago. I'll attach a link to that trailer as well...I may have done it in a previous blog, who knows? The remake's got Jennifer Carpenter (who was fantabulous in The Exorcism of Emily Rose), so that lends some credibility; at least in my eyes. However, here we are again in what appears to be another "let's film everything to keep it from being too real" situations. Carpenter's character is a reporter, and it looks like it could be filmed w/ a great deal of handheld camera. When am I gonna learn? Regardless, I'm excited, and I also want to find the original. Zombies, man...they make me obsessed.


Quarantine trailer link:

Rec trailer link:

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!