Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh the Honor I'm About to Bestow...

I'm adding some new films to my all time "faves" list. They're films that should have probably been added previously, based on my own precedent. Quite a big new list. I'm pleased (and the films are honored I'm sure) to have these flicks join the likes of Shock Waves, Showgirls and Jaws 3.


Tremors














Mamma Mia: The Movie

















Mad Max



















Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome






















Basic Instinct
























Yentl
































Funny Girl






































Once Bitten

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!