Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Locations Spotted #2

You know it. You love it. It's Johnnie's Fat Boy Burgers...from the epic crap-fest that I just so happen to love...the 80's film that defined a generation, and gave the phrase "hug me" a whole new meaning. Remember this scene from Midnight Madness? The "Little Harold" doll? The frantic search through the "melons" for the next clue? Leon's Special on the menu? Harold posing w/ a hubcap next to his counterpart on the side of the building? I've driven by many times. It's on the corner of Fairfax and Pico. The first time we passed by, I was awestruck. Call me a nerd, call me a dork, but this moment was epic. Sadly, it's no longer open, but there are signs in the window stating, "Available for filming." You can bet that when I get my films going, there'll be a scene shot here. I'll write one for it if I have to. Enjoy.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!