Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Stink

Haven't showered today. I smell bad. I'm next in line for such services; once the other half is completed.

Does anyone else ever do this? Have a day off, watch TV all day, don't shower; and then by the day's end, you can't stand the stench of yourself, and the sense of feeling dirty? Finally, just before bed, you have to take a shower in order to attain a decent night's sleep?

I changed sheets today. Washed dishes. A full cleaning in our house tonight. It's Mommie Dearest time.

More Olympics to be viewed this evening, as well as a new Project Runway. Congrats to my boy Michael Phelps on his history making Olympic races! Tomorrow night; the season finale of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.

The other half has another job interview tomorrow. I have two on Friday. Enough's enough. Give us some damn jobs!

Friends Lorri and Jason recently got fun, new jobs, and are no longer slaves to waiting tables. I congratulate them.

Also, friend Candis; another recent transplant to LA, got a good office job; taking her away from the wackiness of retail. Congrats to her as well!

We've been watching X-Files repeats lately; with the assistance of our DVR cable box. Love it! It's nice to remember how much I loved this show; once upon a time. Well, I guess I still do.

More updates later, when I actually have something to say. Wouldn't that be a change of pace?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!