Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Amazing Race!

No, the show isn't starting a new season. I'm talking about the relay race won by the USA swimmers yesterday/today/tomorrow...whatever time it is in Beijing. And just after the French taunted our swimmers...look what happened. Intense and fabulous. Congrats boys! Also, the continuous replays of Michael Phelps as he celebrated the victory...shirtless, in slow motion and with clenching and unclenching abs, chest and arms. Oh heavens. I need my smelling salts. Here's a link w/ info on that race and more Olympic news. Yes, I still have to give my thoughts on the fabulous opening ceremonies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beijing/swimming/news?slug=ap-swm-swimming&prov=ap&type=lgns

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!