Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Stew of Sin #108

I've seen this hottie for years on the NBC networks, always thought he was a tasty dish, but did little research. Well, he was a correspondent on the opening ceremony of the Olympics this evening, so I decided it was time to give him his due honors. Peter Alexander. Check out this photo. He is so attractive, I just want to run the marathon for the Olympics; just to gain his attention. You know he's buff and fit under all of those "reporter clothes". I don't know what that means. I'm just very tired after the 4+ hours of the opening ceremonies. The delicious Peter Alexander, folks. Mmm-mmm good.

1 comment:

Tips for Male News Reporter on choosing a Formal Wear said...

News reporter should wear fine clothes specially to the male to look presentable. If you are a new to reporting and dont know what to wear and how to wear formal clothes read my article regarding
"Tips for Male News Reporter on choosing a Formal Wear" at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/tips-for-male-news-reporter-on-choosing.html

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!