Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Stew of Sin #107

Race Bannon of the old (and, yes, there's a newer version) cartoon favorite, Jonny Quest. While I might have to add Dr. Benton Quest (he's also quite tasty), I must certainly make room for Jonny's teacher/protector. We've been watching Jonny Quest on Boomerang (a sister network of Cartoon Network) a great deal over the past weeks. He's on at 10:30pm every night...right after Thundarr the Barbarian (might have to add him as well). Race is shirtless a lot on the show, and I fantasize that I could one day be in his care. He's fit, has a hot head of grey hair (the other half and I've decided that the live action film--if there ever is one, will see the equally sexy Anderson Cooper in the "Race" role). I welcome Race Bannon to my Stew of Sin.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!