Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Stew of Sin #106

Okay, I know it's a bit weird to add fictional, animated characters to my perverse, water wish-list, but I stand by my actions. Judge me as you should be judging John Edwards. I don't care. I've already added such cartoon gems as Fry from Futurama, and Duffman from The Simpsons. There are a few other folks from The Simpsons that must also take a spot in my stew. Up first is Groundskeeper Willie. Yes, he's a drunk, and yes a bit cranky, but we've all seen him shirtless; and in at least one occassion, bottomless--showing off his muscular backside. Can you blame me? I just figure he'd be pretty perverted in the tub, and all of my other invitees (as well as myself) would certainly enjoy such nastiness. Had I been asked by Groundskeeper Willie; as Lunchlady Doris was, I would have had no delay in greasing up that fabulous torso of his.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!