Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Stew of Sin #105


I've wanted to add this fella for some time, but I've had a difficult time finding a flattering photo. I think in action, he's hot, but he doesn't photograph very well. And, since he's been in the news so much lately, this is a great time to honor him w/ an invite to my sinful fun. Welcome to the newest addition to the NY Jets; Brett Favre. This is the most handsome photo I have found. Again, he's not photogenic, but seeing him doing everyday things, or perhaps playing his game of choice (something called football, I guess?), there is no doubt that he belongs with me...in my fabulous stew.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!