Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Stew of Sin #104


I've lusted after this next entrant for some time, but there's something called the Olympics tonight that reminded me of his presence (or lack of presence) in my Stew of Sin. Michael Phelps. Oh heavens. This photo is one of a thousand I found that showed off his incredible body. But, the bits that forced this one to the top of the pile? You can see his pubes, and his speedo is far enough down to see hidden tattoos. This guy is absolutely fine. Plus, he will be very at home in the water of my stew...don't you think? Yu-uh-uh-ummy! Oh, and this photo shows him sporting some handsome facial hair.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!