Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Fascinating, isn't it?

While perusing the job listings...something I'm now quite adept at doing, I happened upon ANOTHER ad for the job I was made to leave over a month ago. It appears to me that they apparently found someone for that time frame, but are now on the prowl for another soul. I have not held a great deal of bitterness (some), and certainly have not been on the lookout for such listings...I'm just on the site EVERY SINGLE DAY, looking for other opportunities. Today, I saw it. I think that any of my shortcomings (whatever they may have been) would have been addressed and I would be sitting pretty, experienced and comfortable in that position. Any problems would have been overcome, I would know what to expect and my bosses would be thrilled to have me on board. MY system would have been concrete by now. Anyway, I find this fascinating. Don't you? Their loss.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!