Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Inspiration...nay, Pushing & Shoving

This is the photo (complete w/ my words) that I have placed on my computer desktop as a friendly reminder. By God, let's make it happen! That's over a month away. Can I do it? Yes I can. Me & Simon Baker is my second feature screenplay...I'm closing in on 60 pages, with an entire ONE more page added today. Wow. It sucks, cuz I know where I need to go, but finding things of interest in between what I have in the beginning and the end, has proven to be a toughie.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!