Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Day's Underway

In a couple of hours, I will be attending a new job interview. You'll love this. It's retail management...for The Hustler Hollywood Store. Yes, THAT Hustler. I could be working for Larry Flynt. Nifty. I'll keep you posted.

We went to another open house for condos yesterday. Just down the street, and the model/office is at The Roosevelt Hotel across the street. We've got three cool places in the area, that are in the running. Well, at least in the future. Near future, dammit!

Another interview for the other half tomorrow. They just keep coming, but don't seem to follow through. I might be going w/ him...it's in Pasadena. Only been there once, so it would be nice to explore.

Our water's shut off today, they're doing work today. Thus, I had to get up @ 7:30am for my 11am appointment. That sucks.

Also, I received via snail mail, a copy of the completed project I was a part of last month. Talk about quick turnaround. It was actually a pretty good final product, and it was fun to see my name in the credits as "1st Assistant Director". A bit of novelty. Fun times.

Anything else to report? Not really.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!