Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Local Actors Spotted #64-65

Her name is Lucy Davis. You might know her from the television show, Reaper. I know her (and hopefully you do too) as Dianne; Liz's roomie/friend in the cult classic (and one of my all time faves) Shaun of the Dead. I first noticed her the other day (where else, but in the store) after taking heed of her very tall, very hot boyfriend (husband?). Then I saw her. We locked eyes; her wondering what the hell I was looking at, and me; trying to figure out why I knew her. She had that look also, that she was being recognized. After 20 seconds, I figured it out, and immediately approached her (of course, only to offer up our store coupon). I ended up getting a photo (will post later--she said she looked awful, having just eaten nachos) as well as an autograph. She was so cute, so sweet, and very cool about my ogling. Of course, I admitted to her right away, that I didn't know her name. Her response, "I wouldn't expect you too." If you remember Shaun of the Dead, but not her specifically, she is the blonde w/ long hair, who wears a little beanie throughout. She is the actress who "teaches" the rest of the gang how to "act" like a zombie. C'mon, you have to remember. She's brilliant. This was a very exciting sighting for me.

Second sighting of recent times; the other night, was Dan Karaty (one of the judges from So You Think You Can Dance). Of course, I haven't watched this show since the first season, so I don't know if he's still on. He was just as hot in person, and was very nice. His wife/girlfriend was sweet, and they had an awesome dog. They bought stuff too. Neat. Yeah, you read it right, I ran into him in my store. Imagine that.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!