Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Local Actors Spotted #71-72

David Spade was in. I didn't get a chance to chat w/ him, but my co-worker said he was sweet, and she got an autograph.

Yesterday, the one and only Joan Collins; complete w/ big fur coat; was in. She seemed a bit in her own space, so I didn't want to impose by asking for an autograph. My co-worker said she was a regular, and some days she was more outgoing than others. I'll just have to catch her on a good day before I ogle her over my love for Dynasty (not to mention Empire of the Ants and Tales from the Crypt).

I won't count these, since I didn't see them myself, but co-worker Wendy said that she saw Terence Howard in his car on Beverly Drive, and she also saw Rachel Griffiths in her car outside our store.

Nifty.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!