Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG.

I remember seeing something about this...oh, about a year ago; if not longer. We had a chance to see a screening (I believe the one they're showing in the trailer...dammit!), but for some reason, we didn't go. What was the reason, other half? Oh, he's out of it...watching Futurama or something.

Anyway, enjoy this trailer. It looks pretty sweet. I got goosebumps. This is different from the trailer I believe I posted some time ago. Enjoy.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-paranormal-activity.html

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!