Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stew of Sin #127

Casey James. He's the Hanson brothers look-a-like; currently residing in the top 24 of this season's American Idol. Since he first took off his shirt in his original audition; thus fulfilling Kara's wish (not to mention mine), he has been on my mind. Whether or not I continue w/ my American Idol viewing (I usually crap out once the show gets to the top 24; and starts clogging up the airways w/ 3 shows a week--that's just to much to keep up on), remains to be seen.

Move over folks, Casey's got a spot next to me in my celeb hot tub; known as the sexy Stew of Sin.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!