Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Concerns about the Living Dead #48

It's been on my mind lately...actually for quite some time. Is it ridiculous for my main character in the "Baker" script to live in a large metropolitan area; when he is deathly afraid of zombies; and truly believes that one day; the zombie war will begin? I've recently come to a new idea on how to explain this away; and it actually gives some extra baggage to the character, so I will give it a go; but that's one major hole in my script, yeah? Thanks for your time...now get off the computer and go board up your windows. The zombies are-a-comin'. That is all.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!