Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, June 07, 2010

I Want That #12

It's a new print available @ my store. But don't blame me for what it looks like. I didn't paint it, and I didn't put the bloody thought in my head. Co-workers suggested that it looked like someone had been shot while standing in front of the canvas. Well..."shot" led me to "shot in the head", which led me to "zombies" which led to Dawn of the Dead. The "blood" on this piece and the turquoise-ish color of the background; all looked like it was something out of the original Dawn of the Dead...very 70's, very Technicolor and the "blood" looks exactly like the blood spouting out of any of the number of unfortunate zombies who meet their end in the Monroeville Mall. So eventually, I'll have this piece included in my zombie collection. Are you surprised that I have a zombie collection? Then you just haven't been paying attention. The piece is called "Ruby"; which of course, reminds me of the old Piper Laurie horror flick. Double horror. Welcome to my brain; and its ridiculous needs and wants.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!