Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Stew of Sin #128

Admittedly, I've only seen one film w/ this next addition (The Hangover); but I've seen enough photos and clips and trailers (many of them shirtless) to know that he deserves a coveted spot in my celeb hot tub...somewhere toward the front; where I hold court. I welcome Bradley Cooper. Let's for a moment, focus on this particular photo; which I've chosen to represent my choice. It's rare that a man posing like this; with arm up and pit revealed; that I won't immediately be smitten...and when it's Bradley Cooper; well. Let me just remind you that he's ALREADY been added. Lord have mercy...

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!