Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Stew of Sin #129

The other half and I have become addicted to the new Let's Make a Deal; and God-willing, we'll someday make our way down Sunset to attend an actual taping. Until then, I'll have to content myself with just seeing photos and episodes starring my latest addition to the Stew of Sin. He's goofy, he's funny, he's quirky; and he's tall (you know what they say about tall men--I don't either...I'm asking you)...he's Jonathan Mangum; Wayne Brady's co-host on the show. He's just so adorable and lovable; and there's something about him that makes me melt. At the very least; he'll keep everyone entertained in the hot tub; with his wit...and keep ME entertained behind closed doors with his...wit. Wink, wink.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!