Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Stew of Sin # 133

Been awhile since I posted a new entry to my Stew of Sin (patent pending), but that just means I haven't found anyone I found hot enough to attain such an honor. In light of our recent viewing of the remake for The Crazies, I am posting a photo of Timothy Olyphant. This has to be the first thing I've seen him in since Scream 2, oh-so many years ago. And that's basically all I know him for. Scratch that. I know he's done a great deal, but I've never seen his other work.

Since he had no shirtless moments in The Crazies (utter ridiculousness), I had to search for something that would allow me to judge his physique (which was CLEARLY good based on how he appetizingly filled out his sheriff's uniform in the aforementioned The Crazies).

This shot of his stew-worthy body is from The Perfect Getaway; which I have always wanted to see. I'm sure it's nothing superb, but it has a decent cast; and Mr. Olyphant appears shirtless, so it has to be worth something.

I welcome Timothy Olyphant to my sinful water display...room right next to me...right over here by the jets. So nasty, am I.

One other thought. He reminds me a bit of a person I've known for many years, but I will refrain from revealing such details; as it would only spark controversy, horror and a lessened opinion by others of yours truly. Intrigued? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

See Perfect Getaway before the summer's up. Do it! - Ryan

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!