Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year's Resolutions -- To Do List Extravaganza!!

Please note that my list is greatly abbreviated from the past few years.

I’ve decided to make it more realistic,

thus allowing for less guilt and depression when they

don’t all find themselves completed by the end of the year.

I’m thinking ahead people.

1) Reading for “Tonight I Shall Lease Your Soul”

2) Trailer for “Tonight I Shall Lease Your Soul”

3) Not My Mess Films Website Completed

4) Rough Draft of “A. Family Portrait”

5) New Draft of “Me & Simon Baker”

6) Query Letters for “A. Family Portrait”

7) Query Letters for “Tonight I Shall Lease Your Soul” ??

8) Reading for “Me & Simon Baker”

There. That’s it. Do-able. Good Lord, I hope so.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!