Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Stew of Sin #135

Karl Urban. We just finished Red. Before you get on me for this; I am aware of his existence in other blockbuster films (not that Red wowed audiences into spending lots of cash). Of course, it wasn't until I checked IMDB, upon completion of our viewing this evening, that I remembered he was the new "Bones" in the Star Trek. You'll have to forgive me for forgetting him...Chris Pine took all of my attentions in that film. And yes, I did remember finding Mr. Urban attractive in the second and third installments of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Well tonight, he made me to sweat, swoon and salivate. What a fine specimen of manhood he is. Tall, dark and handsome...and WHAT A HAIRCUT!

I welcome Karl (he said it's okay to call him by his first name...once we had consummated our relationship) into my Stew of Sin (patent pending). Plenty of room...but only for the best.

So very fine.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!