Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stew of Sin #136


Michael C. Hall. He was cute in Six Feet Under, but he's SEXY AS HELL in Dexter. Now that I'm hooked on Dexter, I patiently sit through the opening credits on every episode...JUST SO THAT I CAN GET A GLIMPSE OF HIS ARMPIT HAIR WHEN HE PUTS ON HIS T-SHIRT...and of course for that final slo-mo look he gives the camera. YOWZA!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not FREAKY about such things (odors and what-not), but I do love me a sexy armpit.

Hall has that rare quality in a hot-tub lover...he's very sexy but also has a very cute boy-ish quality.

Add on top of that; he's a very talented actor.

Maybe it's the newly-formed Dexter addiction talking, but I'm completely and totally in love with him. Let's just throw it out there.

Whenever I've said it before in my Stew of Sin (patent-pending) posts, I never meant it. For Michael C. Hall, I MEAN IT. He's soooooo my new boyfriend!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!