Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Stew of Sin #144

Season three of THE WALKING DEAD is almost upon us...as is the true-to-life zombie apocalypse (as evidenced by zombie attacks of the past several months).  After two seasons (the last one ending in February), I've still not taken the time to add Rick Grimes (aka Andrew Lincoln) to my never-ending water sexiness.  And now is the time.  With zombies pounding @ my door right now, I must make sure that Mr. Lincoln understands how much I need his hotness added to this bubbly hot-tub party.  There's been plenty of shirtlessness throughout the two seasons, and we can hope and pray that more hairy nipple shots will pop up in the forthcoming zombie goodness.  And, of course, he's a good actor, yadda yadda yadda.  And can we say how extra sexy he was in the last moments of season two, when he laid down the law with his fellow survivors?  Mmmmmmm.  And I simply must point out that even when he was down on his luck in the very beginning of the show--connected to a dried-up IV and loopy in a deserted, dead-infested hospital...in nothing but his boxers and a hospital gown, he STILL looked hot as hell...all of that silky smooth fur on his pecs.  Anyway...welcome Mr. Lincoln to the stew.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!