Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Writings: The Cop and the Punkhead

Approximate Age:  15-16

The Cop and Punkhead Part 1

The cop waited for an answer from the dozing punkhead.
"Well?!" the cop screamed.
The punk jumped three feet out of his chair.
"I don't know?" the punkhead asked.
"You haven't got a chance in court.  You little punkhead, you think you know everything, don't ya?  I'm gonna nail your butt to the wall and it won't be very pretty to look at.  You won't feel too hot either."  The cop took a drag from his cig.
"Oooh, I feel threatened now."  The punkhead put in his own brand of sarcasm.
"Listen here, friend.  Before you pull another stunt like the one you pulled last evening of last week at three a.m., you better think a couple of hundred times.  You ain't worth the drop of spit that I'm gonna put on your grimy face right now because you're a bad kid that needs to beaten a few times."
"So," the punkhead said.
"So get outta here!" the cop bellowed.

The Cop and the Punkhead Part 2

"So we meet again."  The cop smoked one cigarette after another.
"Looks that way," the punkhead said.
"What are we gonna do?" the cop asked.
The punkhead looked up into the eyes of the cop's eyes and gave a disgusting loud pig snort.
"Listen you little punkhead, you got a lotta nerve comin' around here after I told you to bite your toenails elsewhere.  You're cruisin' for a big fat ugly bruisin' to mess up that pretty boy image of yours."
"Oh my gosh, I'm frightened!" the punkhead screeched.
"Listen here buddy, you ain't worth the sidewalk crack I scraped you up off of.  You hearin' me bucko?  You ain't worth the lint I scraped off my underwear earlier this afternoon."
"Yeah?" the punkhead said.
"Yeah!" the cop said, "Now get outta here!"

The Cop and the Punkhead Part 3

"You again?"  The cop took out a fresh carton of cigarettes from the desk that he sat on.
"Again you are correct," the punkhead said.
"What'd they pick you up for this time, punkhead?"  The cop inhaled the entire cigarette and blew it into the punkhead's face.  "I'm waiting punkhead."  He flicked the cig into the garbage and waited.  It began to burn. The cop jumped up and put out the blaze.
"Arson," the punkhead answered.
"Well listen up, punkhead.  I catch you doing anything again, your name will be plastered in every store window."  The cop lit another cig.  "You won't get a job anywhere, pal."
"Darn," the punkhead said.
"You ain't worth the matches you lit that fire with."
"I used a lighter," said the punkhead.
"Yeah?" the cop asked.
"Yeah!" said the punkhead.  "You wanna make somethin' of it?"
"Not really.  I was just kidding.  Now get outta here!" the cop ordered.

ANALYSIS: COP------ADDICTED TO THE NICOTINE AND TAR IN CIGS.  GREW UP IN AN INTERESTING HOME LIFE.  HEARD A LOT OF BAD MOUTHING FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

ANALYSIS: PUNKHEAD-----RELATIVELY NORMAL.  JUST GOING THROUGH A PHASE.  WILL PASS WITHIN MONTHS.  REASON FOR DESTRUCTIVE METHODS: TO GET ATTENTION.  NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED OR BEATEN TO UNDERSTANDING.  HOME LIFE NORMAL.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!