Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Stew of Sin #155

Y'all remember HOT DOG: THE MOVIE from your sweaty, horny pre-teen years?  I'm talking to the boys and the girls here.  Okay, the girls and the gay boys.  Okay, even the straight boys.  This tits-n-ass flick had Shannon Tweed in it.  So this one was for ALL OF US.  Late night HBO had a major impact on my movie watching youth.  Stuff that, at age 10 (I was 10 y.o. when HOT DOG was released) was not appropriate for my virgin eyes and ears.  But I gotta tell you, even though Shannon Tweed's fine body and amazing rack certainly kept me interested, there was something else in this film... as "Gene" said on a recent Bob's Burgers episode, "I felt like I had to pee when I didn't."  Okay, that's not the exact quote, but after a ten minute online search for the correct verbiage, I gave up.  Anyhow, Patrick Houser plays the lead character in this.  He wasn't much of an actor, but there was this overwhelming promise that he would appear shirtless or even NUDE as the film began.  It's been a while, so I don't remember if we get any ass, but I know he appears with his shirt off.  Anyone who still believes that you aren't born gay, take a listen.  Even as a little kid, this guy's hot bod did a number on me.  Didn't quite understand it, and even found Shannon Tweed's tits interesting, but something about this dirty blonde ski-bum with the suckable lips...well, something was going on there.  Well, enough time has passed, and since this dude was one of my first movie crushes (and boners), I think it reasonable that I add Patrick Houser to my already packed hottub.  And you know what, he gets a seat right next to me, for the old time's sake that never actually happened...except in my pre-pubescent, fevered "am I gay?", "what is gay?" nighttime dreams.  Patrick Houser everyone.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!