Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stew of Sin #157

Following tonight's viewing of the mediocre ELYSIUM, I found myself looking straight past the hot body and fascinating profile of Matt Damon, and immediately focusing on Sharlto Copley.  He's a great villain.  Previously in the fantastic DISTRICT 9, I found him endearing and cute...but was surprised to see such a manly display when he was disrobed for this one.  He's hunky, hairy and dangerous.  Oh my Lord.  So here we go Sharlto.  Come on over here into my section of the stew, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear...or you can whisper what the hell your name means, or how to properly pronounce it.  Welcome, Mr. Copley, you fine, furry piece of man-beef.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!