Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stew of Sin #158

Let it be known that I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Helen Mirren, when I first discovered her in the utterly fantastic THE COOK, THE THIEF, HIS WIFE AND HER LOVER.  She's continued to grow on me over these many years, and her beauty is unmatched.  We all recall the shot from a few years back, showing her "senior" body in a bikini.  I was even hotter for her at that moment...but now, I discovered this here photo, showing a very young and boobilicious Mr. Mirren.  So, without hesitation, I will officially add another female to my celeb hottub.  Don't let this fool you...she's still on the far side of the tub w/ the other chicks.  Helen, you so hot.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!