Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Boner Ten: Adrian Pasdar vs. Stephen Shellen

Some pretty sweet voter feedback on this last battle (second highest turnout thus far in the competition).  WITCHBOARD director, Kevin Tenney rallied the troops to favor Todd Allen, but only by a smidge.  Jason Beghe ended up with 6 votes, and Allen with 7.  While there were lots of Facebook "likes" for the battle, only a few select folks actually made their votes official (remember, come HERE to make your voice heard).  So congrats to hairy hottie -- Mr. Todd Allen for his victory.  We will be seeing you again down the road for your second match!  Train to win, my hunky friend!

And here we are at battle #10.  Halfway through these preliminary bouts, with so many more mouth-watering, horror hunks still to come.  Are you sick of this yet?  Cuz I am absolutely not.  Let's get it on -- or rather, get on with it.  Ahem.

Up this time, we're pitting two pretty boys against one another.  Thus, the battle will be christened, "Pretty Boys".  How DO I come up w/ these?  Clearly, some divine inspiration.

NEAR DARK was an early Kathryn Bigelow picture, featuring an amazing cast as the vampire villains (an ALIENS reunion of sorts -- with Jenette Goldstein, Bill Paxton and one-time Horror Hunks competitor, Lance Henriksen).  But in amongst all of these fantabulous bad guys, we find our hero -- "Caleb" played with all the steamy hotness of a filled to maximum capacity sauna in a gay bathhouse -- by Mr. Adrian Pasdar.  He was another one of those guys I watched as a kid, LONGING to share my lusty thoughts w/ friends and family, but knowing it was best to keep them in check.  However, that silence didn't keep me from playing out sexy scenarios in my fevered, pubescent mind, especially when, in the climax, hot-n-hairy daddy Tim Thomerson must perform an emergency blood transfusion into his ailing, almost-vampire son.  And of course, to the delight of my crotch (then and now), Pasdar is shirtless for this procedure (it was necessary for his safety, you see).  Never mind the charred crunchiness of his face in the photo, we're focusing on that gleaming naked torso.  And the photo above that, is good old boy "Caleb" before "Mae" (Jenny Wright) goes and tries to make him undead (but never ugly -- there's simply no way to make Pasdar icky-pants, blood-sucker and half-dead or not).  And if daddy Thomerson needs some help holding down the pained "Caleb" while he works to save his life, I will gladly volunteer for that job.  He does look pretty sweaty, so when my hands slide "accidentally" over his hard, perky nipples and slither toward the latch on his belt buckle as I struggle to hold him down (for his own good, mind you), it won't become a big deal -- post operation when I have to explain my actions.  Adrian Pasdar, everyone!


Our second pretty boy for this boner battle, is Stephen Shellen.  He had roles in 80s horror flicks, THE STEPFATHER (starring with previous boner battle winner, Terry O'Quinn) and AMERICAN GOTHIC opposite Rod Steiger and Y'vonne DeCarlo.  He's hot in both of them, but we're going to offer a few cheats on his behalf.  The first photo is from THE STEPFATHER.  Check out those eyes, that delicious stubble, and that ultra-defined jawline.  From what I recall, we never got any shots of his hot body in either of these flicks, so I'm going outside the zone of the aforementioned worlds and offering a couple of goodies.  First off, he was in an episode of HBO's TALES FROM THE CRYPT, in a story entitled "Lover Come Hack to Me" with Ms. Amanda Plummer.  I'm supplying a link to said episode, cuz Shellen TAKES OFF HIS PANTS, exposing his fine ass and sadly, not his other assets.  How I wish I were on that film crew for the day of this scene.  Fluffer, anyone?  Let it be known, I had a tough time finding any shirtless shots of him, and that's just horrid.  WTF, Google?  What am I to do?  Well -- click the link below, and find your way -- oh, so gently -- to 7:07, and prepare yourself for that absolutely squeezable behind.  This dude's got it all!  Keep on the boner train until 8:43 for an adt'l shot of his ass and the front of his torso.  Pan down, for the love of God!

And in the 80s classic CASUAL SEX? (second photo), he plays a dense fitness trainer working toward a music career who falls in love with Lea Thompson.  I was unable to find any stills of him in his speedo, and that's just a giant disappointment for you... believe me.  I just put in the DVD to check out the appetizing speedo scene and it didn't disappoint.  Wowzers!  This is all non-horror, but... just shut up.  :)

And finally, here's that link to his naked butt.  Remember -- start up at 7:07.



So here I am.  I've researched, written, drooled and edited.  But who am I going to choose for my own personal vote?  There have been toughies and there have been toughies in this competition, but this one is really hard.
*pause, wait for laughter*

I think I'm gonna have to go for Shellen here.  But honestly, this is practically a tie, as both of these guys are simply horror hunk heavenly.

Cast your votes now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shellen

Anonymous said...

Pasdar!
--cp

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!