Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Final Boner One: Chris Sarandon vs. Danny Hassel

We're coming dangerously close to the end of this competition.  Our top ten hunks are prepping in their respective locker rooms (doing what I wonder?) and making their way to the ring for this next big round of battles.

As a reminder for where we are in the competition, check out the link from yesterday's Semi-Final Wrap-Up.  You'll find all the details you need.  And with that, we move head first into the FINALS.



Up first:

For the third time, Chris Sarandon as Jerry Dandridge in FRIGHT NIGHT is in the ring!  I'm going to again post the scene which made me melt as an impressionable youngster in the heyday of 80s horror.  That self-assured smirk, those pleated pants and the seduction of a lesbian to an amazing 80s soundtrack!  Oh, and all of that fabulous ass-grabbing.  And that, my fellow voters, will make the case for Mr. Sarandon.  Welcome to the top ten, my horror hunk!  Enjoy!


And returning to the ring, also for a third time, is Danny Hassel -- Dan Jordan of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 5: THE DREAM CHILD.  He was the dreamy quarterback in part four and the baby daddy in part five.  But he's all man in both appearances.  Too bad they killed him off so early in part five.  He was some delicious eye candy (still is).  The phrase, "major league hunk" gets thrown around far too often (not really), but for Mr. Hassel, it is the only sensible description.  I have a feeling that our "Dan Jordan" may end up doing quite well in this competition.  And btw, I want to extend a welcome to Mr. Hassel as well -- as he battles in the top ten!

I will be casting my vote for Hassel.  He's got a hot bod, fabulous hairy pits and a smile to set my crotch on fire!

And this first final battle will be called, "The Next Door Neighbor vs. The Quarterback".

You're up voters!

9 comments:

EMB said...

Dan's the man.

Anonymous said...

Hassel

Unknown said...

Dan. :) xox Jeffrey

Anonymous said...

Sarandon.

Anonymous said...

Danny Hassel, please step forward.

shauniwilliams said...

I went to High School with Danny! Danny has my vote hands down!

Anonymous said...

Danny Hassel of course!!!!

Anonymous said...

DANNY!!

Anonymous said...

DAN

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!