Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Who is the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk? Final Boner Two: Thom Mathews vs. Jason Patric

Chris Sarandon of FRIGHT NIGHT has left the building (or his house next to Charlie Brewster at least).  His vampire powers of persuasion were no match for the voter turnout of his competitor in the last round -- Danny Hassel of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 5: THE DREAM CHILD.  With a whopping 27 votes for Hassel and a paltry 3 for Sarandon, we bid a fond farewell to 80s lesbian seduction and pleated pants-ass grabbing.  But remember, Sarandon made it all the way to the top 10 in the competition and that's nothing to sneeze at -- unless you're wearing a garlic necklace.

But Hassel moves into the top five and the "Sudden Death" battle to crown the ULTIMATE 80s Horror Hunk!  He's got a 20% shot at taking home the top prize!  We'll see you very soon, Mr. Hassel!  Until then, psyche yourself up for one more battle.  And just remember, Krueger doesn't have anything on the hunks you'll face in the last bout!

And this brings us to the second of five Final Boner Battles.  We are so damn close, folks!



Thom Mathews of JASON LIVES: FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 6 is back in the ring.  Welcome to the top 10 my hunky friend!  He's got the eyes, the hair, the tight ass in those 80s jeans.  And he's got a plan.  Who doesn't love a man with a plan?  Of course, it involves an almost suicide to get Jason to his watery grave (again), but we'll allow him this one misstep, since he's so damn do-able.  Get that motorboat runnin, cuz you're back to battle in 3...2...1...

Jason Patric of THE LOST BOYS has found his way past so many other hotties, only to find himself here -- in the top ten as well.  We welcome you to the ring, with your hairy chest, your curly locks and your stubble which makes me want to gnash your face!  Too much?  Save your vampire battles for later, you've got much more important business to attend to now -- in the boner ring!

While I would love to cuddle up w/ "Tommy Jarvis" for a night or a week or a decade or more, I'm gonna have to go for the extra-sexy Jason Patric in this round -- now entitled, "Crystal Lake vs. Santa Carla".

Cast your votes, my fellow hottie lovers!

9 comments:

EMB said...

Well, duh, my hubby Jason.

EMB said...

Well, duh, my hubby Jason.

EMB said...

Well, duh, my hubby Jason.

EMB said...

OH FOR F#@K'S SAKE, why did it post 3 times?

Anonymous said...

Jason Patric.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be Jason Patric. No question at all. :)

Anonymous said...

Thom Mathews

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for a blonde with pretty eyes. I'm going with Thom.

Unknown said...

I just saw Friday Part 6 last night and I usually love my blondes....but Jason Patric gets my final vote.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!