Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stew of Sin #166


For you Shonda Rhimes fans, you'll recognize this new inductee into my hot-tub debauchery from her fantastic and addictive new show, How to Get Away with Murder.  He's AnnElise's right hand (and shady) man, Frank, played by the absolute hunk that is Charlie Weber.

Since he first arrived on the scene, I can't get enough of him.  And he's constantly shirtless -- okay, not constantly, but when he is, it's smelling salts-worthy.  And even when he's fully clothed in his sleek vest and tie combos, you can still tell he's sporting that hot bod, just waiting to explode through those useless clothes!

I welcome Charlie into my overflowing Stew of Sin.  And we'll make room over here next to me.  Move aside, boys!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!