Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cover Letter

**Tell me what you think...


Please find enclosed my headshot and resume for your perusal.

I was recently laid off from my un-rewarding day job of 5 years. I’ve decided to take advantage of this down time by plunging “hook, line and sinker” back into my acting career; with your valuable assistance of course.

The majority of my background is in the theatre. However, I’m looking to move more fully into film, television, commercial and print work. This will offer fulfillment of my artistic needs as well as my realistic need to pay those blasted bills. The icing on the cake is that I’ll be paid to do something I love. Imagine that!

What do you get out of all of this? I have a strong work ethic, a good sense of humor and timing, a complete lack of the usual “actor drama” and the ability to get the job done well and done right. Oh, on top of that, I’m a darn good actor!

I’ve had my fill of sitting on my duff behind a desk, and am asking for your representation and knowledge to move me to this next, coveted level.

With extreme thanks for your time, risk and sense of humor,



Michael Klug


*P.S. Feel free to visit my website at www.klugula.com. The site is still under construction, but will offer some additional photos and tidbits of info.



**to pushy? Ah, who the hell cares. What have I got to lose?

1 comment:

Michael said...

.....don't forget to include "I was a bit disappointed by BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" so they won't hire you........;)

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!