Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Anyone w/ an Xtra 20K?

Kathy Griffin is having a slumber party for one lucky fan...with her and her gays...at her palatial Hollywood mansion...for a whole weekend...at the end of this February. The lucky winner will pay through the nose, but the money will go to a worthy charity. Last I checked, the bid on Ebay was about 20k. Oy. Talk about a networking event! She may be D-list, but it would be super nice to be in her good graces. I've said it before...Kathy and I would sooo click. Alas.

FYI, the email fiasco was due to her husband Matt and an honest mistake. Since all of Kathy's fans (well most of her fans) had a good time chatting with one another during this crisis, Matt has established a message board for the Kathy fans. Good times. I guess it must be at least okay between Kathy and husband Matt, since he's still working on her website stuff. I hope that's case. I was very devastated by the news of an impending divorce. Ward it off!

Finally, in other Kathy news, her second season on the D-list will be airing on Bravo this summer. She will return. I am at peace now.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!