Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stew of Sin #39


Jesus; another chic. She's not a bad looking woman, but I'm choosing her ONLY for her dyke-y role as "Police Woman" in this evening's viewing of Silent Hill. Yes, she kind of looked like a dude, but still had the good shape of a lady; completely visible in those tight leather trousers and bust enhancing top. In my brief bit of research, I've discovered how I know her. First, she looks totally like Lauren Holly. This aside, I know her as the hot blonde that tried to help out Agents Mulder and Scully on TV's The X Files. That mystery is solved. The remaining mystery is why I continue to find chics hot; and how they are able to bypass the security at the door to my hot tub party. Those security guards seemed sketchy from the get go. At any rate, welcome Laurie Holden.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!